Launch settings in VS Code

PHP Tools [?] extends Visual Studio with set of advanced features to work more efficiently with PHP code.

Launch settings in VS Code

Postby jorrit » January 12th, 2019, 9:31 am

Recently I migrated from VS 2017 to VS Code and I am happy with that change. Gettings started was not so easy though since these two pages are empty:

https://docs.devsense.com/en/vscode/debug/launch-json
https://docs.devsense.com/en/vscode/debug/xdebug

PHP Tools remains my favorite extension. Maybe the requested help is strictly not for PHP Tools exclusively, but it would be of great help to your customers. I am very willing to pay for your product, but a proper documentation should be required.

Especially your help and advise on PHP CLI launch settings are urgent for me personally.

Thank you.
jorrit

Re: Launch settings in VS Code

Postby maros.beno » January 15th, 2019, 12:06 pm

Hi,
thank you for your feedback. We are happy that you like our product. These pages were just added and will be filled. Hopefully there will be all the information that you need. If not, don't hesitate to contact us again. We are aware that we need more documentation and are working on it.

Thank you again for your feedback and have a nice day.
Maroš Beňo
maros.beno

Re: Launch settings in VS Code

Postby jorrit » January 21st, 2019, 12:35 pm

Documentation about working with multiple PHP versions would be appreciated too.
jorrit

Return to PHP Tools