Task List item click

PHP Tools [?] extends Visual Studio with set of advanced features to work more efficiently with PHP code.

Task List item click

Postby lvw » September 6th, 2018, 2:57 pm

When (double)clicking items in the Task List, it won't jump to the File / Line as shown (it doesn't do anything at all!).

Does it suppose to jump to the file/line as shown (as that would be very useful!), or am I missing something?

PHP Tools 1.29.10924.2017
VS Enterprise 2017 15.8.2
lvw

Re: Task List item click

Postby Jakub Misek » September 7th, 2018, 9:05 am

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback.

It jumps to the file and the line for us. Can you post a screenshot or a sample PHP code please?

Ours looks like:
tasklist.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jakub Misek │ DEVSENSE s.r.o. | @misekjakubjakub@devsense.com
Jakub Misek

Re: Task List item click

Postby lvw » September 7th, 2018, 10:06 am

Thanks for the quick response. I've tested this by creating a new project, then it seems to work fine.

In my existing projects it doesn't work (those contain much more files and file types).
I do see the 'Ready' text in the bottom left corner of VS flickering when double clicking the items (looks like it does try to do something at that point)

Sample image shows the task list, I've circled the 'Ready' text that flickers when double clicking. I've tried some 'todo formats' to see if it makes a difference (but it does not, the only thing is that it needs to be uppercase to show up in the task list).

Is there any way I can record / log (any visual studio log?) what happens when double clicking the item?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lvw

Return to PHP Tools