wordpress blubrry powerpress issue

Discussion about the open-source Phalanger [?] project.

wordpress blubrry powerpress issue

Postby dkappelman » January 25th, 2013, 6:16 am

I am currently receiving this error for the blubrry powerpress plugin for wordpress. I'm not entirely sure if this is a Phalanger compatability problem, or if there is an issue with the blubrry code. In any case I thought I'd point this out.

CompileError (1003): Cannot break/continue 1 level(s) in plugins\powerpress\powerpress-player.php on line 124, column 5.

I'm very impressed with Phalanger and I'm very close to switching over to it on my server, but unfortunately this is a show stopper for the time being.

With wordpress plugins, if there is ever any bad code, is there anyway for Phalanger to ignore the errors and continue compiling? I am not particularly interested in correcting other people's plugin code and it seems like if there's any sort of bug that's not completely apparent, it could potentially hose your entire wordpress install with a failure to compile.
dkappelman

Re: wordpress blubrry powerpress issue

Postby Jakub Misek » January 25th, 2013, 9:36 am

Hi,

Great you're trying Phalanger.

continue/break outside a loop is not allowed even in PHP. However PHP processes such code without any notice, and dies immediately once the statement is processed.

Phalanger just does not allow this at all. You can replace this line with exit; probably.

Let me know how it works for you.

Thanks!
Jakub Misek │ DEVSENSE s.r.o. | @misekjakubjakub@devsense.com
Jakub Misek

Re: wordpress blubrry powerpress issue

Postby nuten » March 8th, 2013, 6:40 am

I am not particularly interested in correcting other people's plugin code ..........., :roll: :roll:
Worried about 200-120 & comptia Braindumps We offer up-to-dated bu.edu practice questions and www.smith.edu dumps with
nuten

Return to Phalanger project