n00b having problems with autoloader

Discussion about the open-source Phalanger [?] project.

n00b having problems with autoloader

Postby stu » January 11th, 2013, 3:57 pm

Hi there, I'm having problems porting my existing php app which makes use of spl_autoload_register etc.

The phalanger config I'm using is pretty much straight out of the box, and the php app works happily under fast-cgi on iis.

Having googled for a number of hours I can't see anything obvious that would make my autoloader not work, and I can see from phalanger 3 svn repo that there is code in place to support autoloading.

The autoloader code is a pretty straightforward 'swap underscore for separator and rely on the default implementation' ..
Code: Select all
set_include_path(get_include_path().PATH_SEPARATOR.CLASS_DIR);
spl_autoload_extensions('.php');
spl_autoload_register(function ($class){return spl_autoload(strtolower(str_replace('_', '/', $class)));});

... so I'm operating under the assumption that there is some config that I'm missing.

Can anyone help me get this going?

thanks
stu

Re: n00b having problems with autoloader

Postby Jakub Misek » January 11th, 2013, 11:14 pm

Hi,
I've tried the autoload and it works as expected for me.

Try to add some debug prints into your autoload function, whether it is called ... and also check whether 'spl_autoload_register' returns TRUE.

Thanks,
Jakub Misek │ DEVSENSE s.r.o. | @misekjakubjakub@devsense.com
Jakub Misek

Return to Phalanger project