weird! maybe it's a bug!

Discussion about the open-source Phalanger [?] project.

weird! maybe it's a bug!

Postby adesun » November 13th, 2012, 4:40 am

recently I came across this weird problem when taking some tests.

for example ,there's one php array as follows:

Code: Select all
$arr = array (
  2 => array (
    'appid' => '2',
    'type' => 'OTHER',
    'name' => 'aabbc',
    'url' => 'http://phalanger.com',
    'tagtemplates' => array (
      'template' => '<a href="{url}?sid=" target="_blank">{subject}</a>',
      'fields' => array (
        'subject' => '',
        'uid' => '',
        'username' => '',
        'dateline' => '',
        'spaceurl' => '',
        'url' => '',
      ),
    ),
    'viewprourl' => '',
    'synlogin' => '1',
  )
);


I have two mothed xml_serialize && xml_unserialize (please refer to attached file for details
xml.class.zip
)

step one,it works well under Phalanger

include_once ( './xml.class.php');
$xml = xml_serialize ( $arr );
echo $xml;


the result should be

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<root>
   <item id="2">
      <item id="appid">2</item>
      <item id="type">OTHER</item>
      <item id="name">aabbc</item>
      <item id="url">http://phalanger.com</item>
      <item id="tagtemplates">
         <item id="template"><a href="{url}?sid=" target="_blank">{subject}</a></item>
         <item id="fields">
            <item id="subject"></item>
            <item id="uid"></item>
            <item id="username"></item>
            <item id="dateline"></item>
            <item id="spaceurl"></item>
            <item id="url"></item>
         </item>
      </item>
      <item id="viewprourl"></item>
      <item id="synlogin">1</item>
   </item>
</root>



step two , here is the problem.

Code: Select all

$arr = xml_unserialize ( $xml );
print_r($arr);



IIS is down and restarting , the same to the app pool of website of Phalanger. the page displayed nothing.

I checked out the System Event Log , it says "w3wp.exe - System Error: A new guard page for the stack cannot be created."

I did a lot tests , xml_serialize && xml_unserialize work pretty well under both Windows and Linux with PHP . would you guys like to give me some help?

thx

Adesun
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
adesun
 
Posts: 11
Joined: April 23rd, 2012, 3:22 am

Re: weird! maybe it's a bug!

Postby adesun » December 23rd, 2012, 9:10 am

:cry:
adesun
 
Posts: 11
Joined: April 23rd, 2012, 3:22 am

Re: weird! maybe it's a bug!

Postby Jakub Misek » December 23rd, 2012, 9:53 am

Note, php_xml bundled with Phalanger is PHP 4 native extension.

$xml_parser (methods of XML class) may be unstable. New extensions would be needed; it may be a part of a future update.
Jakub Misek │ DEVSENSE s.r.o. | @misekjakubjakub@devsense.com
User avatar
Jakub Misek
 
Posts: 2092
Joined: January 4th, 2012, 2:42 pm
Location: Prague


Return to Phalanger project

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron

User Control Panel

Login

Who is online

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 151 on December 6th, 2020, 7:46 am

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests