Error with 2.0 and a phpbb forum

Discussion about the open-source Phalanger [?] project.

Error with 2.0 and a phpbb forum

Postby StephWRX@codeplex » September 12th, 2006, 9:21 am

Hi,

I have installed your very cool software on a IIS for a phpbb forum, that work perfectly with phalanger 1.0 but with the 2.0 I have this error, have you any idea?

Thanks
Stephane

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not a debug ModuleBuilder.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: Not a debug ModuleBuilder.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

InvalidOperationException: Not a debug ModuleBuilder.
System.Reflection.Emit.LocalBuilder.SetLocalSymInfo(String name, Int32 startOffset, Int32 endOffset) +1591231
PHP.Core.CodeGenerator.EnterMethodDeclaration(PhpMethod method) +285
PHP.Core.AST.MethodDecl.Emit(CodeGenerator codeGenerator) +123
PHP.Core.AST.TypeDecl.EmitDefinition(CodeGenerator codeGenerator) +129
PHP.Core.AST.TypeDecl.Emit(CodeGenerator codeGenerator) +25
PHP.Core.AST.GlobalCode.Emit(CodeGenerator codeGenerator) +769
PHP.Core.Reflection.SourceUnit.Emit(CodeGenerator codeGen) +140
PHP.Core.Reflection.InclusionGraphBuilder.EmitAllUnits(CodeGenerator codeGenerator) +286
PHP.Core.Emit.ScriptAssemblyBuilder.CompileScripts(IEnumerable`1 sourceFiles, CompilationContext context) +299
PHP.Core.WebServerCompilerManager.CompilePage(PhpSourceFile sourceFile, CompilerConfiguration config, String workingDirectory, DateTime requestTimestamp) +115
PHP.Core.WebServerScriptManager.CompileScript(PhpSourceFile sourceFile, RequestContext requestContext) +179
PHP.Core.WebServerScriptManager.GetCompiledScript(PhpSourceFile sourceFile, RequestContext requestContext) +47
PHP.Core.ScriptContext.LoadDynamicScriptType(PhpSourceFile sourceFile) +57
PHP.Core.ScriptContext.DynamicInclude(String includedFilePath, String includerFileRelPath, Dictionary`2 variables, DObject self, DTypeDesc includer, InclusionTypes inclusionType) +327
<Script>.<Main>(ScriptContext <context>, Dictionary`2 <locals>, DObject , DTypeDesc , Boolean ) +8478

TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner) +0
System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner) +72
System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks) +358
System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture) +29
PHP.Core.PhpFunctionUtils.Invoke(MethodInfo method, Object target, Object[] args) +128
PHP.Core.PhpScript.InvokeMainHelper(Type script, ScriptContext context, Dictionary`2 variables, DObject self, DTypeDesc includer, Boolean isMain) +145
PHP.Core.ScriptContext.DynamicInclude(String includedFilePath, String includerFileRelPath, Dictionary`2 variables, DObject self, DTypeDesc includer, InclusionTypes inclusionType) +423
<Script>.<Main>(ScriptContext <context>, Dictionary`2 <locals>, DObject , DTypeDesc , Boolean ) +312

TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner) +0
System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner) +72
System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks) +358
System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture) +29
PHP.Core.PhpFunctionUtils.Invoke(MethodInfo method, Object target, Object[] args) +128
PHP.Core.PhpScript.InvokeMainHelper(Type script, ScriptContext context, Dictionary`2 variables, DObject self, DTypeDesc includer, Boolean isMain) +145
PHP.Core.ScriptContext.InvokeMainHelper(Object script) +51
PHP.Core.ScriptContext.GuardedCall(Action routine, Object data, Boolean allowUserExceptions) +273

PhpNetInternalException: Guarded call
PHP.Core.ScriptContext.GuardedCall(Action routine, Object data, Boolean allowUserExceptions) +419
PHP.Core.ScriptContext.IncludeScript(String relativeSourcePath, Type type) +294
PHP.Core.RequestContext.IncludeScript(String relativeSourcePath, Type type) +22
PHP.Core.RequestHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +233
System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +154
System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +64

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.42; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.42
StephWRX@codeplex

RE: Error with 2.0 and a phpbb forum

Postby Tomas Matousek » September 12th, 2006, 9:41 am

Do you use the latest nightly build?
Tomas Matousek

Postby StephWRX@codeplex » September 12th, 2006, 10:20 am

No I have used the beta 2 release... I try with the latest build
StephWRX@codeplex

Postby timb0311@codeplex » September 13th, 2006, 1:22 am

I am running the nightly build and get the following error when posting the phpBB 2 install form:

Configuration Error
Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Library assembly 'PhpNetMySql, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=2771987119c16a03' could not be loaded.

Source Error:

Line 3: <phpNet>
Line 4: <classLibrary>
Line 5: <add assembly="PhpNetMySql, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=2771987119c16a03" section="mysql" />
Line 6: </classLibrary>
Line 7:

Source File: E:\BBoards\phpBB2\web.config Line: 5

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'PhpNetMySql, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=2771987119c16a03' could not be loaded.

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog.

timb0311@codeplex

Postby timb0311@codeplex » September 13th, 2006, 2:50 am

Nevermind I figured it out. I copied over the dlls with the nighly build of the dlls that came with the phalanger 2 install. I also copied over the gac cmd file and tried to run it from the wrong folder. Had it in the Bin folder should have been one level up, because the gac reg commands point to the bin directory.
timb0311@codeplex

Postby StephWRX@codeplex » September 13th, 2006, 3:55 pm

For me I have test the latest nighlty build, that work more better, but I have some compliation warning...

It is exactly the same code I use with phalanger 1.0 and it work with this version...
StephWRX@codeplex

Postby Lada Prosek » September 13th, 2006, 7:11 pm

If the warnings are related to static includes, then please wait for the next release. It is a known issue and it only affects performance a bit.
Lada Prosek

Postby StephWRX@codeplex » September 13th, 2006, 8:06 pm

My errors:

CompileWarning: No inclusion pattern does match expression '$phpbbrootpath . 'extension.inc'' in E:\Inetpub\wwwroot\dev2.webclub-subaru.com\index.php at expression on line 25, column 1.

CompileWarning: No inclusion pattern does match expression '$phpbbrootpath . 'language/lang' . $boardconfig'default_lang' . '/lang_main.' . $phpEx' in E:\Inetpub\wwwroot\dev2.webclub-subaru.com\includes\functions.php at expression on line 400, column 2.

CompileWarning: No inclusion pattern does match expression '$phpbbrootpath . 'language/lang' . $boardconfig'default_lang' . '/lang_admin.' . $phpEx' in E:\Inetpub\wwwroot\dev2.webclub-subaru.com\includes\functions.php at expression on line 409, column 3.

CompileWarning: No inclusion pattern does match expression '$phpbbrootpath . $templatepath . $templatename . '/' . $template_name . '.cfg'' in E:\Inetpub\wwwroot\dev2.webclub-subaru.com\includes\functions.php at expression on line 512, column 4.

CompileWarning: No inclusion pattern does match expression '$phpbbrootpath . 'language/lang' . $boardconfig'default_lang' . '/lang_main.'.$phpEx' in E:\Inetpub\wwwroot\dev2.webclub-subaru.com\includes\functions.php at expression on line 783, column 5.
StephWRX@codeplex

Postby Lada Prosek » September 13th, 2006, 9:58 pm

Yes, exactly. The next release will fix this.
Lada Prosek

Postby StephWRX@codeplex » September 14th, 2006, 9:01 am

Ok thanks, I wait it ;-)
StephWRX@codeplex

Next

Return to Phalanger project