session_regenerate_id()

Discussion about the open-source Phalanger [?] project.

session_regenerate_id()

Postby hexium@codeplex » March 8th, 2007, 11:03 am

Great compiler/implementation! I would just like to know if I can uses sessionregenerateid()? I get the following warning:
Warning: sessionregenerateid(): Function is not supported in C:\your\file\here.php at expression on line 858, column 9.

If I can, what do I need to change in my web.config (I'm running native PHP apps in Phalanger 2 beta 3)

hexium@codeplex

RE: session_regenerate_id()

Postby tomasp » March 27th, 2007, 11:20 pm

Hi,
unfortunately supporting regenerate_id function in Phalanger would be difficult (because sessions in Phalanger use ASP.NET sessions internally).
Are you trying to run some open source PHP application?
tomasp

RE: session_regenerate_id()

Postby hexium@codeplex » March 28th, 2007, 8:38 pm

Thanks for the reply (I actually saw in your code that regenerate_id is on the TODO list ;-)

I wrote a portal/application framework for my institution in PHP, however, we are now moving over to a pure MS environment (exchange,A.D,MOSS2007 etc. etc.) and I would like to run my systems alongside SharePoint as we have many apps developed in PHP (some things like payslips I will attempt to pull into MOSS using phalanger, but I still have a long way to go in understanding the ins and outs of all these MS technologies.
hexium@codeplex

Return to Phalanger project