php compiled as exe CGI

Discussion about the open-source Phalanger [?] project.

php compiled as exe CGI

Postby phpcr3@codeplex » June 24th, 2008, 8:17 am

Hi,

I'm trying to produce an exe CGI application.  I'm able to compile a simple php that display the following:

Content-Type: text/html

hello world

I can execute the exe from the command line and it works fine (putting the PhpNet*.dlls in the same directory as the exe file)

But when I access it from a web browser (IIS v6 web server), I get the following error:

Unhandled Exception: System.Security.SecurityException: Request for the permission of type 'System.Security.Permissions.SecurityPermission, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed. at System.Threading.Thread.set_CurrentCulture(CultureInfo value) at PHP.Core.ScriptContext.RunApplication(Delegate mainRoutine, String relativeSourcePath, String sourceRoot) at <GLOBAL>.Run(String[] ) The action that failed was: Demand The type of the first permission that failed was: System.Security.Permissions.SecurityPermission The first permission that failed was: <IPERMISSION class="System.Security.Permissions.SecurityPermission, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" flags="ControlThread" version="1">The demand was for: <PERMISSIONSET class="System.Security.PermissionSet" version="1"><IPERMISSION class="System.Security.Permissions.SecurityPermission, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" flags="ControlThread" version="1"></IPERMISSION>The granted set of the failing assembly was: <PERMISSIONSET class="System.Security.PermissionSet" version="1"><IPERMISSION class="System.Security.Permissions.FileDialogPermission, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" version="1" access="Open"><IPERMISSION class="System.Security.Permissions.IsolatedStorageFilePermission, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" version="1" userquota="512000" allowed="ApplicationIsolationByUser"><IPERMISSION class="System.Security.Permissions.SecurityPermission, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" flags="Execution" version="1"><IPERMISSION class="System.Security.Permissions.UIPermission, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" version="1" clipboard="OwnClipboard" window="SafeTopLevelWindows"><IPERMISSION class="System.Security.Permissions.UrlIdentityPermission, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" version="1" url="file://?/C:/www/websigapp/cgi4.exe"><IPERMISSION class="System.Security.Permissions.ZoneIdentityPermission, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" version="1" zone="Internet"><IPERMISSION class="System.Drawing.Printing.PrintingPermission, System.Drawing, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" version="1" level="SafePrinting"></IPERMISSION>The assembly or AppDomain that failed was: cgi4, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null The method that caused the failure was: Void Run(System.String[]) The Zone of the assembly that failed was: Internet The Url of the assembly that failed was: file://?/C:/www/websigapp/cgi4.exe

Any ideas on how to make it run from a web browser?

</IPERMISSION></IPERMISSION></IPERMISSION></IPERMISSION></IPERMISSION></IPERMISSION></PERMISSIONSET> </PERMISSIONSET> </IPERMISSION></GLOBAL>
phpcr3@codeplex

Return to Phalanger project