Weird problem

Discussion about the open-source Phalanger [?] project.

Re: Weird problem

Postby davidbcn » September 19th, 2014, 2:07 pm

The error disappeared magically, I was trying to isolate a test case and everything worked OK then went back to the main Drupal project and the constructor was being called without issues.

Now... I just found out that the PDOSqlServer extension is not implemented. :( I think trying to implement it myself is way out of reach for now. Moving to phalanger means staying close to all microsoft ecosystem so I kind of will not be willing to switch to mySQL to keep on going.
davidbcn

Postby davidbcn » September 24th, 2014, 3:41 pm

Back to this issue!

We have the target of trying to get Drupal 8 fully running on Microsoft Environment.

These last days I got the SQL Server driver up and running for D8, the only piece in the puzzle missing is the SQL Server PDO driver for phalanger.

¿Do you know if there are any plans on implemeting the PDO for SQL Server? ¿Could you have any tips on how to approach that to evaluate the effort level of doing it ourselves? I thought that maybe I could take another of the PDO implementations (maybe SQLite?) and try to convert it to SQL Server with a few changes.

Greetings!
davidbcn

Postby Jakub Misek » September 28th, 2014, 2:50 pm

Hi,

SQL driver for Phalanger PDO should be easy enough. This will be almost the same as SQLite driver which is already implemented.
Jakub Misek │ DEVSENSE s.r.o. | @misekjakubjakub@devsense.com
Jakub Misek

Previous

Return to Phalanger project