Phalanger 4.0: Could not find any resources

Discussion about the open-source Phalanger [?] project.

Phalanger 4.0: Could not find any resources

Postby johnc » April 9th, 2014, 1:42 am

I don't know if you want a separate thread for feedback on the 4.0 preview or not but I've hit a problem setting the timezone.

Code: Select all
date_default_timezone_set( 'UTC' );

will throw exception:

Could not find any resources appropriate for the specified culture or the neutral culture.  Make sure "PHP.Strings.resources" was correctly embedded or linked into assembly "PhpNetClassLibrary" at compile time, or that all the satellite assemblies required are loadable and fully signed.

Exception Details: System.Resources.MissingManifestResourceException: Could not find any resources appropriate for the specified culture or the neutral culture.  Make sure "PHP.Strings.resources" was correctly embedded or linked into assembly "PhpNetClassLibrary" at compile time, or that all the satellite assemblies required are loadable and fully signed.

I added a reference to PhpNetCore and PhpNetClassLibrary but to no avail.
johnc

Re: Phalanger 4.0: Could not find any resources

Postby Jakub Misek » April 9th, 2014, 12:50 pm

Thank you. I've moved this question into the Phalanger forum

We've fixed this in PhpNetClassLibrary.dll (latest sources at https://github.com/DEVSENSE/Phalanger). I'll update installer with the new Phalanger periodically.

Thanks,
Jakub Misek │ DEVSENSE s.r.o. | @misekjakubjakub@devsense.com
Jakub Misek

Return to Phalanger project