Twig splitview - again

PHP Tools [?] extends Visual Studio with set of advanced features to work more efficiently with PHP code.

Twig splitview - again

Postby detego » January 18th, 2018, 4:59 am

Hi

I just downloaded the newest preview of PHP Tools, and I'm disappointed to see there is still no option to disable the Twig split view. :(

As a full stack developer I work extensively both in frontend and backend (PHP, MySQL). When working with frontend I have no interested in see how the Twig files generates the PHP code. It just eats up my editor space! :(

So for the love of God, please re-enable the option to disable the split view! It's an easy fix for you guys, but it means everything to me!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
detego

Re: Twig splitview - again

Postby Miloslav Beno » January 19th, 2018, 10:51 am

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. I completly understand your point, the option will be back in the next update.

Anyway from the screenshot it seems this is some old version, because newer version should have option to toggle between php code and generated html code, which I can't see in the screenshot. Could you please check what version is indicated in About dialog?

Anyway We will have the update ready for you asap.

Thanks
Miloslav Beno │ DEVSENSE s.r.o. │ @miloslavbenomiloslav@devsense.com
Miloslav Beno

Return to PHP Tools