Error in debugging

PHP Tools [?] extends Visual Studio with set of advanced features to work more efficiently with PHP code.

Error in debugging

Postby hassanayoub85 » July 16th, 2017, 12:32 am

Dear,
When pressing F5 to debug code, this error appears:
{
Not Found
The requested resource /?XDEBUG_SESSION_START=BCFF573E was not found on this server.
}
Link: http://localhost:46592/?XDEBUG_SESSION_START=BCFF573E
hassanayoub85

Re: Error in debugging

Postby Miloslav Beno » July 17th, 2017, 10:17 am

Hello!

"The requested resource / was not found on this server" means the requested resource couldn't be found. Assuming the resource is there it might be caused by URL mapping not resolving to expected resource. Now it depends what your starting script is, which might depend on the framework you are trying to setup.

You might need to setup routing script in the project properties if you are using PHP Build-in web server. For IIS Express URL Rewrting rules or for Apache .htaccess

If you are just trying some simple script make sure you have index.php in your project.

Thanks!
Miloslav Beno │ DEVSENSE s.r.o. │ @miloslavbenomiloslav@devsense.com
Miloslav Beno

Re: Error in debugging

Postby Konrad0349 » November 8th, 2018, 3:19 pm

I recently installed this tool and started my trial. I cannot get the debug to work in any browser for PHP 7.1 or PHP 5.6. I get this error every time.

"Not Found
The requested resource /?XDEBUG_SESSION_START=A953DC9D was not found on this server."

I have searched this forum and the web with no luck on a solution.
Konrad0349

Return to PHP Tools