Setup problem

PHP Tools [?] extends Visual Studio with set of advanced features to work more efficiently with PHP code.

Setup problem

Postby jonathan.jones » December 23rd, 2013, 2:14 am

Hello folks,

Got everything install but I'm getting a weird configuration problem. I have both IIS and IIS Express install, with a different version of PHP in each. IIS -> 5.3 and IIS Express -> 5.4. However regardless what I select in PHP path, it always tries to use the wrong config file. I'm using Windows 8.1 with Visual Studio 2012.

error.png

Could anybody help me with this?

Thanks,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jonathan.jones

Re: Setup problem

Postby Miloslav Beno » December 23rd, 2013, 4:50 pm

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for your post! I suspect the problem will be in PHPRC environmental variable. PHP always look for php.ini in the directory setup in this variable, if you delete it it should work as you'd expect after you reboot.

Thanks,
Miloslav Beno │ DEVSENSE s.r.o. │ @miloslavbenomiloslav@devsense.com
Miloslav Beno

Re: Setup problem

Postby Jakub Misek » December 27th, 2013, 2:54 pm

Just attaching screen where to find PHPRC variable; http://www.devsense.com/wp-content/uplo ... -phprc.png

More information can be found at http://www.devsense.com/doc/phptools/de ... php#manual
Jakub Misek │ DEVSENSE s.r.o. | @misekjakubjakub@devsense.com
Jakub Misek

Return to PHP Tools