Invalid configuration data

Extending PHP application with ASP.NET. Configuring ASP.NET to run Phalanger powered PHP code properly and efficiently.

Re: Invalid configuration data

Postby Christopher » November 7th, 2014, 7:48 am

I made the change to web.config and get the following error:

HTTP Error 500.0 - Internal Server Error

C:\Program Files (x86)\PHP\php-cgi.exe - The FastCGI process exited unexpectedly

I have never been able to do a 5 minute install of wordpress on SQL 2008 and SQL 2008R2. I'm installing on Windows 2008 Web server. I'll switch checking on the wordpress forums. Thanks for your help. :geek: :ugeek: :evil:
Unlike scam 1z0-061 practice test and itil wikipedia training program, our best Stanford University and IBM online training courses provide you quick success in first try of LPI
Christopher

Postby Jakub Misek » November 15th, 2014, 12:27 pm

Hello Christopher,

You have probably .php associated with php-cgi.exe .. you have to associate it with Phalanger Handler instead.
Jakub Misek │ DEVSENSE s.r.o. | @misekjakubjakub@devsense.com
Jakub Misek

Postby rubyatiy » December 28th, 2018, 1:32 pm

dslaby wrote:I made the change to web.config and get the following error:

HTTP Error 500.0 - Internal Server Error

C:\Program Files (x86)\PHP\php-cgi.exe - The FastCGI process exited unexpectedly

I have never been able to do a 5 minute install of wordpress on SQL 2008 and SQL 2008R2. I'm installing on Windows 2008 Web server. I'll switch checking on the wordpress forums. Thanks for your help. https://phenq-reviews.com/uk/

I see that all the PHP Extensions that have _sqlsvr_ in their name have been disabled. Is this normal for Phalanger?

Those who are not correctly with those moral are trained :mrgreen:
rubyatiy

Previous

Return to PHP/ASP.NET Web Applications