Interest in Phalanger Tools for MonoDevelop

Phalanger Tools for Visual Studio [?] is complete PHP/Phalanger integration into Visual Studio development environment.

Interest in Phalanger Tools for MonoDevelop

Postby trhodes » October 14th, 2012, 2:45 am

Is there any interest among the Phalanger team to do Phalanger Tools for MonoDevelop?

I'm a developer who pretty much only develops on Mac and Linux. I got Phalanger to compile on Mac and Linux. I'm just wondering if MonoDevelop might get the same great tools as Phalanger Tools for Visual Studio. Phalanger is a great project/product. I'm looking into it to see if I can get the projects at work that are PHP and .Net/Mono to run in the same runtime and communicate with one other.
trhodes

Re: Interest in Phalanger Tools for MonoDevelop

Postby Miloslav Beno » October 16th, 2012, 1:44 pm

Hi trhodes,

There were some ideas to do port Phalanger tools for MonoDevelop, but there aren't any actual plans to do it for now. Hopefully in the future, but for now our focus is on Visual Studio.

Thank you
Miloslav Beno │ DEVSENSE s.r.o. │ @miloslavbenomiloslav@devsense.com
Miloslav Beno

Postby enakamatu » July 17th, 2013, 1:10 am

greetings, (excuse the English)

Work as master developer in a small software house, our systems run only on linux and I intend apreentar the phalanger my superiors

Do not use visual studio, would have another tool to use the library of you, for example http://monodevelop.com/

grateful

Eduardo
enakamatu

Postby IvanPanfilov » April 9th, 2015, 5:13 am

I think - the right way, is releasing prebuilded command line tool for windows, macos, linux.
Which you can integrate to any IDE.
Creating extensions for free IDE like MonoDevelop - it's not so easy and dont' have a lot commercial profit.
IvanPanfilov

Return to Phalanger Tools