License Questions

Phalanger Tools for Visual Studio [?] is complete PHP/Phalanger integration into Visual Studio development environment.

License Questions

Postby jcomet » August 15th, 2012, 8:04 pm

I am going to purchase Phalanger Tools, but I have the following questions questions:

1. The bottom of the pricing page states = "License is permanent for specific Visual Studio version...". We are using VS2010 now. Does this mean that we will need to purchase again for VS2012 which is now available?

2. We have developers with separate identities in multiple domains. Does this present a license problem?

3. Are licenses attached to named users? If so, can they be transferred from one developer to another?

4. How is concurrent usage tracked? Suppose I leave Visual Studio open on my work machine that has Phalanger Tools installed while coding an application that does not use Phalanger Tools, then go home and work on a project that uses Phalanger Tools. Will the license mechanism consider this one concurrent user or two?

Thanks!
jcomet

Re: License Questions

Postby Miloslav Beno » August 16th, 2012, 1:57 pm

Hello,

1. License is asociated with specific Visual Studio version. We'll contact you on your email about the possibilites to upgrade to vs 2012.

2. No problem

3. Commercial license isn't attached to a name, just to a developer seat

4. No problem, this won't be considered as a concurrent usage.
Miloslav Beno │ DEVSENSE s.r.o. │ @miloslavbenomiloslav@devsense.com
Miloslav Beno

Return to Phalanger Tools