Conversion to Phalager - no ODBC?

Phalanger Tools for Visual Studio [?] is complete PHP/Phalanger integration into Visual Studio development environment.

Conversion to Phalager - no ODBC?

Postby SystemAdmin_Bill » September 9th, 2014, 3:38 pm

I have taken a VS 2013 Web Application from PHP Tools to Phalanger. Some reference issues were overcome. But now I get a "no driver" error from this:
$conn = new PDO("odbc:Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb, *.accdb)};Dbq=$db_path;Uid=;Pwd=xxxx");

I have the PhpNetPDO referenced. What is missing?

ALSO PDO::FETCH_GROUP is not defined but was ok under PHPTools.
I used:
fetchAll(PDO::FETCH_GROUP|PDO::FETCH_ASSOC)

This is getting to be a frustrating conversion for something that was working before!
SystemAdmin_Bill

Re: Conversion to Phalager - no ODBC?

Postby Jakub Misek » September 9th, 2014, 6:45 pm

Phalanger does support PDO, but not all drivers or all DSN formats currently.

Please note Phalanger is not PHP.. it is a different implementation of PHP written from scratch.. it has the same syntax, the same set of basic functions, classes and constants. So something working in PHP has to be revised in order to be compiled and run under Phalanger.

PhpNetPDO is PDO support itself, in addition to that, there are other PhpNetPDO* assemblies for specific database support (mysql, mssql, sqli).

Please download the latest version from http://www.devsense.com/products/phalan ... ad/preview, there are several fixes related to references and IntelliSense.

Thank you,
Jakub Misek │ DEVSENSE s.r.o. | @misekjakubjakub@devsense.com
Jakub Misek

Return to Phalanger Tools