error MSB4062 - Issue Compiling and Running

Phalanger Tools for Visual Studio [?] is complete PHP/Phalanger integration into Visual Studio development environment.

error MSB4062 - Issue Compiling and Running

Postby MX26 » May 14th, 2014, 4:53 pm

Hi there all,

First of all - Kudos to those behind Phalanger/Phalanger Tools. What an awesome project!

I am building my first Phalanger project in VS2013 on Windows 7. Everything seemed to be going fine when a random error popped up during compile/run.

Here is the full text:
C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Phalanger\4.0\Phalanger.targets(98,5): error MSB4062: The "CreateCSharpManifestResourceName" task could not be loaded from the assembly C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\12.0\bin\Microsoft.Build.Tasks.v4.0.dll. Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\12.0\bin\Microsoft.Build.Tasks.v4.0.dll' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. Confirm that the <UsingTask> declaration is correct, that the assembly and all its dependencies are available, and that the task contains a public class that implements Microsoft.Build.Framework.ITask.
Done building project "WindowsApplication1.phpproj" -- FAILED.

Here is the text from the error list:
Error 1 The "CreateCSharpManifestResourceName" task could not be loaded from the assembly C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\12.0\bin\Microsoft.Build.Tasks.v4.0.dll. Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\12.0\bin\Microsoft.Build.Tasks.v4.0.dll' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. Confirm that the <UsingTask> declaration is correct, that the assembly and all its dependencies are available, and that the task contains a public class that implements Microsoft.Build.Framework.ITask. C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Phalanger\4.0\Phalanger.targets 98 5 WindowsApplication1

I'm scratching my head on this one. I had compiled this project a couple of times before with no issues.

Thanks in advance for any assistance!
Geoff
MX26

Re: error MSB4062 - Issue Compiling and Running

Postby MX26 » May 15th, 2014, 12:04 am

Problem solved!
MX26

Return to Phalanger Tools